Folk treatment of baby thrush
“When the baby was 4 months old, she always cried when she was feeding her, and was unwilling to breastfeed.
The mother noticed that there were some white spots on the baby’s oral jaw and tongue mucous membranes. The mother thought that the milk was condensed in the mouth, so she used a cotton swab to scrape it. After the white spots were scraped off, the scraped area became red, and the baby criedEven worse, her mother quickly took her to the hospital for examination.
“Mom was frustrated with the doctor.
The doctor told the mother that the baby had thrush.
There are many treatment methods for thrush, and here we recommend the Chinese-Italian medicated diet for everyone.
But before treatment, let us know about thrush!
1. Identification of Thrush Thrush is also called snow mouth disease, and candidiasis is caused by Candida albicans infection.
Thrush often occurs in infants and young children. Thrush can occur anywhere in the oral cavity. Neonatal infections are mostly caused by the birth canal. It may also be caused by dirty nipples or finger infection of the replacement.Source of infection.
Mainly manifested in the gums, vaginal mucosa or lips and other places appear as milky white milk-like membrane-like material, showing a spot-like or patch-like distribution.
If you have thrush, your mouth is covered with white dandruff, and there are usually no accompanying symptoms. In severe cases, a white patch on the surface of the oral mucosa is formed with a burning and dry feeling. Some children have symptoms of low fever, or evenMay cause swallowing and breathing difficulties.
Children with this disease often cry uneasily, and have a tingling sensation when eating or drinking water, so children are often reluctant to breastfeed.
2. Treatment method When plaques similar to milk flaps are found in the baby’s mouth, do not wash it casually, so as to avoid mucosal damage and bacterial infection.
After the child is diagnosed with thrush, the parents can use 2% baking soda water to soak the mouth with disinfectant cotton. The movement should be light, and then apply 1% gentian purple to the affected area 1 to 2 times a day.
You can also take one piece of nystatin and grind it into a powder. Add 5ml of glycerin and mix thoroughly. Apply to the affected area.
Usually the drug will disappear after a few days, but thrush is particularly easy to relapse, so parents should continue to use the drug for a few days after gradually disappearing, in order to consolidate the effect, avoid relapse, and try a cure.
You should give your child medicine after taking it to avoid vomiting.
3, folk remedies (1) apply brown sugar to treat thrush: 30 grams of brown sugar ground powder, apply an appropriate amount to the affected area, 4-6 times a day.
(2) Treating thrush with Coptis chinensis: Take an appropriate amount of Coptis chinensis and fill it on the navel eyes and change it once a day.
(3) Skin nitrate for thrush: take 30 grams of skin nitrate, tamp it, fill an appropriate amount on the navel eye, seal with adhesive tape outside, change once a day.
(4) Lettuce leaves for thrush: 6 grams of lettuce leaves, 3 jujubes, decoction with water, 1-2 times a day.
(5) Ginger honey juice for thrush: take 30ml of honey and 10ml of ginger juice, mix and apply to the affected area, 2-3 times a day.
(6) Old eggplant radical thrush: take 10g of old eggplant root, 3g of peel, 6g of rock sugar, decoction with water, 1-2 times a day.
(7) Tomato leaves for thrush: take 10g of tomato leaves and 6g of melon skin, and decoction with water, 1-2 times a day.
(8) Roses for thrush: 6g roses, 2 slices of ginger, 6g white lentils, decoction with water, 1-2 times a day.